I looked at the packets using wireshark.When a DNS lookup for the svn server
is done there is also a lookup for GitHub, which I did not configure.

The SVN server is placed in the same network as ReviewBoard but not on the
same system, so a communication through the proxy is not needed.

I have logging turned on but the only message I get is the one I've
previously posted:
ERROR - SVN: Failed to get repository information for
svn://svnServer.local/.../: Can't connect to host 'svnServer.local':
Permission denied.

Mathias

On the SVN server there is no ssh used, only a user authentication (username
and password).