After configuration of LDAP we need create specfic user in the review board
right?

*I added following entries

*

LDAP host = ldap://nascmroot01:3268

BaseDN = dc=xxxxxxware,dc=com

Do i need to fill all the information in LDAP setting.

In the reviewboard log i can see following error message, what is going
wrong here. How can i increase the debug level of review baord error to get
more information

2011-09-30 09:27:36,742 - WARNING - LDAP error: {'info': '00000000: LdapErr:
DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind
must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece', 'desc': 'Operations
error'}
2011-09-30 09:27:56,909 - WARNING - LDAP error: {'info': '00000000: LdapErr: