On the "ReviewBoard Administration: Add Repository" I chose
show repositoty (enabled)
hosting service: custom
Repository Type: Subversion
And of course the name, login and path to the repo.
When clicking save I can see a DNS query to GitHb in Wireshark, but I can
not see any data to or from GitHub.

My Apache user has read/write access to the data directory (which is still
empty)...

SELinux is turned on:
$ sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /selinux
Current mode:                   enforcing
Mode from config file:          enforcing
Policy version:                 24
Policy from config file:        targeted