Hi,

I'm new to the Reviewboard and I'm having a problem configuring my svn
repository.

When I try to save the data it says

"Repository was not found at the specified path."

I checked the apache log and it says

Error connecting to server: No authentication methods available
[Mon Oct 03 00:43:25 2011] [error] ERROR:root:SVN: Failed to get
repository information for svn+ssh://192.168.0.6/usr/local/svnroot: To
better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh'
in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
[Mon Oct 03 00:43:25 2011] [error] Network connection closed
unexpectedly

My Repository configuration is

Name - XXXX
Hosting Service - Custom
Repository Type - Subversion
Path - svn+ssh://192.168.0.6/usr/local/svnroot
Usernam - dhammika
Password - xxxxxxx

I'm using above username and password in my IDE to connect to the
repository

I have installed RB 1.6.1 on Ubuntu.

I have followed the Administrator guide to install and configure.

Is there any additional documentation I should refer as Christian
Hammond is suggesting in following thread

"recommended manual update instructions from rb-site"

http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/280ae4ed72571554

I have checked webroot/rb-site/data directory (mentioned in above
thread) and it is empty.

Please help me

Dhammika.