Thanks for the hint: It seams that SELinux caused the problem. As soon as I
disabled the whole SELinux, the repository can be added. Is there a better
solution then disabling SELinux, like changing some access rights? I'm don't
know SELinux very well so can you tell where I have to change the
permissions, or at least where I can find usable information?

Mathias