Dear All,

Had anybody successfully configured LDAP configuration in ReviewBoard. I am
facing issue while doing so. When i try to login using LDAP user,

Reviewboard log says error message as below

WARNING - LDAP error: {'desc': "Can't contact LDAP server"}

Please help me if you have any information,

Here are some of the entries which are present in my RB server.

LDAP Server: ldap://xxxxxxmdc01.na.xxxxxxxware.com:3269
LDAP Base DN:DC=xxxxxxxware,DC=com
Use TLS for authentication : Unchecked
User Mask: uid=%s

Thanks in advance.