I added following entries as suggested.

Anonymous User Mask: uid=%s,CN=ldapquery,OU=Service Accounts,OU=Exception
Accounts,DC=na,DC=companyname,DC=com
Anonymous User Password: <password>

After saving the page the password field got empty.

Result: Not able to login using LDAP user: jackj

Note: I am expecting once user jackj login into the RB it should have user
id RB database. Please correct me if i am wrong

In the reviewboard log i am getting error message as

2011-10-03 06:29:59,909 - WARNING - LDAP error: {'desc': "Can't contact LDAP
server"}

What shall i do now :(

Regards,
Jack