Hello Stephen,Chris,

Here is my old custom method of authenticating through LDAP, I have taken
these snippet from httpd.conf Please help me with these entries to configure
LDAP in RB

AuthType Basic
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthName "Enter your Windows login (without domain qualifier)"
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative  off
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative  on
AuthLDAPBindDN "CN=ldapquery,OU=Service Accounts,OU=Exception
Accounts,DC=na,DC=xxxxxxware,DC=com"
AuthLDAPBindPassword "$$$$$$$$$"
AuthLDAPURL "ldap://
nascmdc01.na.xxxxxxware.com:3268/dc=xxxxxxware,dc=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(memberOf=CN=pdpm,OU=SecurityGroups,OU=Group
Accounts,DC=na,DC=xxxxxxware,DC=com)
Require valid-user

Appreciate your help.