There's work being done right now on allowing post-review to upload binary
files as attachments, and display them inline in the review request. It'd
then be possible to write some support for re-downloading those attachments.
It's possible it will land in a 1.6.x, but if not, then 1.7.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com