Hello Stephen

After my Bug report to CentOS bug tracker I got an answer from a developer:

"The default selinux policy does not allow httpd to connect to a network
(svnServer.local / svn port).

httpd_can_network_connect --> off"

So I think it would be a good idea to adapt the Installation Guide for
systems with SELinux enabled.

Mathias