Hi,
Not sure if something doable but wanted to check anyway - My users are
receiving lot of emails fro ReviewBoard - for example, Requester1 adds
Revieer1 and Reviewer2  as reviewers. When Reviewer1 is publishing a
comments he is always copied in those emails. Is there a way we can
reduce the emails that are sent out (I believe a reviewer shouldn't be
copied on reviews he is doing, just the requester and other reviewers
should be sent emails).
In the admin-ui --> Email I have checked   "Send e-mails for review
requests and reviews"   and  "Send e-mails when new users register an
account" .

Any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks in advance for your time.