Within the company where I work, there have been murmurs of
popularizing the Review Board instance my team is using.  This is good
and bad news.  The good news is that people are looking harder at code
review becoming a more formal part of how we work.  The bad news is
that I don't know anything about running Review Board at scale.  The
1.0 release blog post states there was, at the time, a company with
83k+ reviews and 2k+ users.  Assuming said company kept using Review
Board, this number has likely increased drastically.  I'm curious how
this was accomplished.  A single, massive, machine?  Clustering?

I don't have a count of the number of commits over time that we'd
should expect but the number of users is in the 1k-2k range for the
next few quarters.  The current Review Board machine specs are as
follows:

* CentOS 5.2
* Python 2.4.3
* 35G+ of available disk
* Quad Xeon 2.27GHz
* 16G RAM

For the sake of argument, let's assume something in the ~100k commit
range.  Should I worry?

--

--tucker