On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 00:59 -0700, Rohini Kumar Tharigonda wrote:
> I do not want to install it as root.
> I installed it in a sub directory.
> it works fine only if make the follwing
>     WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
> reviewboard.wsgi"
> instead of
>
>     #WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
> reviewboard.wsgi"

Try using the following:

WSGIScriptAlias /reviewboard /srv/reviewboard/conf/reviewboard.wsgi/reviewboard

(note specifically the lack of parentheses and trailing forward
slashes). This works for me with apache+mod_wsgi and handles
subdirectory install just fine.

(For the record, this is the config for
https://fedorahosted.org/reviewboard)