Hi Gyanesh,

The new issue tracking feature is intended as a way to speed up the review
process. Typically, when a reviewer found something that needed to be
changed, they would make a comment and say what the problem was. The
developer would then generally reply with "Fixed" or "Done" or something.
When replying to many comments at once, this could get tedious.

Issue tracking streamlines this a bit. If a comment is marked as opening an
issue, then the comment on the review will have a little banner saying that
an issue is open, with Fixed and Drop buttons. Clicking Fixed is equivalent
to saying "Okay, done." Drop is more of a "No, I disagree," and should
generally be followed up with a reply.

Going forward, we'll be using issue tracking to better indicate what was
fixed when the diff is next updated, and will provide a summary of all
issues filed and fixed. Could also be useful for statistics reporting down
the road.

Hope that helped clear things up?