We noticed that in the review board application, any reviews submitted
by our ex employees no longer show in the “all review requests” list.
We’re able to sort of find what we’re looking for by directly entering
the review request number
in the url, however, we lose the ability to look for specific requests
that specific people submitted.

Is there a way to disable someones account without removing them from
the list of submitters so we can go back and look at their reviews and
that their reviews show up in “all review requests”?