Hi All,

While posting review request to our new reviewboard server, I am getting
below error message, Please please let me know what i am missing here.

>>> HTTP POSTing to http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxx.com/xxxx/api/review-requests/:
{'changenum': '123479', 'submit_as': 'jackj', 'repository': '
pf-sa.xxxxxxxxware.com:1666'}
>>> Got API Error 101 (HTTP code 403): You don't have permission for this
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u"You don't have
permission for this", u'code': 101}}
Error creating review request: You don't have permission for this (HTTP 403,
API Error 101)

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards,
Jack