I personally do two things. One carrot, one stick.

Stick first. I just sort reviews based on last updated time and look for
anyone that has more then 2 or 3 reviews of more then a certain age. I then
have a somewhat standard form letter that I mail them. It reminds them of
the process needs of this. It seems to work well.

The carrot is that we keep a record of all of our code reviews in our
defect tracking system. I have done a modification to review board, where
when a review is closed as 'submitted' it will generate a summary which is
then added to the defect ticket. This step saves developers time and
removes this manual step.

A variation on my stick system is to also sort by user based on the # of
open reviews.

Scott