Hi,

Are you just having trouble with API logins using post-review, or the
website as well?

There are some issues we haven't yet tracked down specifically with LDAP
logins with the API. I honestly don't know what's going on there, and
nobody who has such a setup has been able to debug enough to figure out the
root cause.