I have installed ReviewBoard 1.6.1 on both an Ubuntu 10.04 server and a
W2K3 R2 server, trying to get ReviewBoard happy with our CVS repository.
The behavior I am seeing when trying to configure the repository is the
same on both systems.

When I attempt to add the CVS repository, I cannot specify just a simple
:pserver path and then supply the Username and Password. Our CVS server is
really CVSNT, and it is using Active Directory domain accounts (which
happen to be in a different domain than the Windows system) for
authentication. For that reason, the username needs to be in the form
<domain>\<user>.

The only way I seem to be able to add the CVS repository is if I put
EVERYTHING into the Path field. For example:

Is the backslash in the username not being handled properly when it is in
the Username field? I hope not, because I really can't have the password in
clear text in the Path field.