Hi,

I have successfully setup post-receive hooks that interact with Mantis BT.
I guess the same should work for reviewboard. Theoretically you have all
the information you need to generate reviews automatically, IIRC
post-review gets a list of updated refs in format: <old rev> <new rev>
<ref>. So I can imagine you do git rev-list to get a list of revs, then
call post-review -p --guess-summary --guess-description, passing
(http-)username, (http-)password and rev. With luck this might
automatically create a review.

--
Maciek Borzecki