I have an enhancement request I'd like to run by you.

When viewing a review, it is easy to spot 'Ship It!' tags.  I'd like
to add similar 'Hold It' tags.There are times when I'd like to
communicate to the owner of the review  that even though they've
received 'Ship It's from some of the reviewers, I'd like more time to
look at it before they submit.  I know this could be done via
comments, but a more formalized approach would be nice. The hold would
also need to be in the database so that  scripts can detect that a
review has a hold on it.

What do you think?  Sound doable? Useful? Should I enter this in

-- Steve