I forgot to add the debug information from the post-review command.

>>> RBTools 0.3.4
>>> Home = D:\USERS\winuser\Application Data
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: svn+ssh://reposerver/repo-path/dir1/dir2
 Base path: /branches/Alpha1/include, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url
>>> D:\svn\repo-path\dir1\dir2\braches\Alpha1\include
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://eng-build2-f9/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> svn info nrdef.h
>>> svn info nsdefines.h
>>> svn info nskeydef.h
>>> svn info nrdef.h
>>> svn info nrdef.h
>>> svn info nrdef.h
>>> svn info nsdefines.h
>>> svn info nsdefines.h
>>> svn info nsdefines.h
>>> svn info nskeydef.h
>>> svn info nskeydef.h
>>> svn info nskeydef.h
>>> HTTP GETting http://eng-build2-f9/api/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting http://eng-build2-f9/api/repositories/2/
>>> HTTP GETting http://eng-build2-f9/api/repositories/2/info/
>>> HTTP GETting http://eng-build2-f9/api/repositories/1/
>>> HTTP GETting http://eng-build2-f9/api/repositories/1/info/
>>> repository info: Path: svn+ssh://svnusername@reposerver/repo-path/dir1/dir2
winusername, Base path: /branches/Alpha1/include, Supports changesets:
False
>>> Attempting to create review request on
>>> svn+ssh://svnusername@dreposerver/repo-path/dir1/dir2 for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://eng-build2-f9/api/review-requests/: {'repository': u
>>> svn+ssh://svnuser@reposerver/repo-path/dir1/dir2'}
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at eng-build2-f9
Username: