I love all of the changes to reviewboard.  I just have three minor
questions.

Is there a sane way to add new fields to the forms?  In particular, I
would like to add a new mandatory "Documentation Impact" field.

I'd also like to know if there is a way to customize what fields are
shown in the email.  The old (pre 1.0) version I was using included
the Branches in the email, and I was wondering if I could get that
back.

Also, the new email form is much easier to read, but the old one was
better for pasting into CVS commit messages.  Is there any way to
tweak the email sent?  Or is there a way to get a good commit message
from post-review?  (I haven't managed to find one yet).

         Many thanks for all of your hard work on a great tool!

                   -ben