Hi RB guys,
I am using the recent version of RB 1.6.2. Also tried the same in RB 1.6.1
These are the steps that I did.
1. Downloaded the RB recent version
2. Installed them with setup.py
3. Then used rb-site install /rb-site upgrade
4. Both failed with the below error
5. I am installing this in Linux as in solaris I had issues with using pycrypto.
This is the error that I am getting when using rb-site install on the
newly setup version.
* Installing the site...
Building site directories ... OK
Building site configuration files ... OK
Error: One or more models did not validate:
scmtools.repository: 'review_groups' has an m2m relation with model
reviews.Group, which has either not been installed or is abstract.
Can you please let me know from where the error should have occured
and why is this happening ?
Should I get something else installed also ?
thanks in advance for ur help-
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at