What pycrypto error did you hit? Regardless of how you install, it should
be installing pycrypto (it's very much required).

I don't know what the issue is, but it looks as if somehow, not all of
Review Board is being found. Try:

    $ python
    >>> import reviewboard
    >>> print reviewboard.__file__
    >>> from reviewboard.reviews.models import Group

See what that says, and if you get an error.