Hi!

Our team uses Mercurial.  Our workflow involves a central dev
repository, cloned by each developer to a local repo on their own
machine.  When the developer works on a task, they clone their local
dev repo to another local, task-specific repo.

I'm trying out reviewboard as a potential replacement for our current
email-based code review process.  I have the server running, and it is
aware of our central repo, but when I try using post-review, I get
this error message:

mwillis@mwillis:~/work/dev-15600$ post-review
The repository path "/home/mwillis/work/dev" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

After looking around in the post-review docs, I found the --parent
parameter, which seems to be what I'm looking for.  It warns "This
only works with Git right now", but I was hoping that maybe the docs
were just outdated.  Alas, it gives me the same error:

mwillis@mwillis:~/work/dev-15600$ post-review --parent
$NAME_OF_OUR_CENTRAL_REPO
The repository path "/home/mwillis/work/dev" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Now I'm assuming that the problem is just that --parent doesn't
support mercurial.  Is that correct?  If so, I'm possibly willing to
submit a patch to get it working.

Thanks!
Mike