I'm trying to get reviewboard installed and when I go to
http://localhost/review/
it loads the default page, but clicking on any of the links gives me a
404.

Any ideas what I've got wrong?  Here is the virtualhost conf I'm
using:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName 172.1.1.22
  DocumentRoot "/var/www/me/htdocs"

  WSGIPassAuthorization On
  WSGIScriptAlias "/review/" "/var/www/me/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"

  <Directory "/var/www/me/htdocs">
    AllowOverride All
  </Directory>

  Alias /review/media "/var/www/me/htdocs/media"
  Alias /review/errordocs "/var/www/me/htdocs/errordocs"
  Alias /review/favicon.ico "/var/www/me/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/
favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>