I finished setting up reviewboard and I wrote a script to use the post-
I encountered problems so I executed the exe manually with the
following command in the related branch directory:

Post-Review.exe --server=http://<ip-address>/reviews/ --
username=<super-user> --password=<super-user-password> --submit-as=<my-
reviewboard-username> --revision-range=1802:1806 -r2 -d

I can see that request 2 exists and (I created it using the exe) but
the result I'm getting is:

>>> RBTools 0.3.4
>>> Home = C:\Users\<my-user-name>\AppData\Roaming
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: <svn repository url>, Base path:
>>> <branches/branch-name>, Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> Using the new web API
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r 1802:1806
.(executing svn info on all of the related files that have been
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> Got API Error 101 (HTTP code 403): You don't have permission for this
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u"You don't have permission
for this", u'code': 101}}
Error getting review request 2: You don't have permission for this
(HTTP 403, AP
I Error 101)

If I'm running as a super user than how can that be?

The reviewboard is set up on an apache serve on ubuntu(11.04) and I
ran the exe from windows 7.
In windows 7 I have python 2.7.2 installed along with the win32 gnu
diff tool.

Any help would be much appreciated.