WSGIScriptAlias "/review/" "/var/www/me/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"
WSGIScriptAlias "/review" "/var/www/me/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/review"

Also modify your in the SITE_ROOT line to:
SITE_ROOT = "/review/"

The file is located in the conf folder in you
installation folder.(for me its /var/www/reviewboard/cond/

On 15 נובמבר, 21:34, Jeff Lewis <> wrote:
> I'm trying to get reviewboard installed and when I go
> tohttp://localhost/review/
> it loads the default page, but clicking on any of the links gives me a
> 404.
> Any ideas what I've got wrong?  Here is the virtualhost conf I'm
> using:
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>   ServerName
>   DocumentRoot "/var/www/me/htdocs"
>   WSGIPassAuthorization On
>   WSGIScriptAlias "/review/" "/var/www/me/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"
>   <Directory "/var/www/me/htdocs">
>     AllowOverride All
>   </Directory>
>   Alias /review/media "/var/www/me/htdocs/media"
>   Alias /review/errordocs "/var/www/me/htdocs/errordocs"
>   Alias /review/favicon.ico "/var/www/me/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/
> favicon.png"
> </VirtualHost>

Happy user? Let us know at