I *just* finished doing this on my server, not super intuitive but once you
get the process it works pretty well.  You need to still have your old
server running for this to work.

1. On the old server, dump your site data.
sudo rb-site manage /path/to/site dumpdata > /path/to/backup/rbdump.json

2. Open the dump file in a text editor and find all the entries
whose "model" is "contenttypes.contenttype" or "scmtools.tool", and delete
those entries.

3. On the new server, create a new site following the directions on the
ReviewBoard site.  Note that you don't have to use the same database type
as your old server (my old server used MySQL, my new server uses
PostgreSQL).

4. On the new server, load the old site data.
sudo rb-site manage /path/to/site loaddata /path/to/backup/rbdump.json

5. (Optional) For good measure, reboot your new server.

Ian