Every single package installed by running "easy_install ReviewBoard"
or "easy_install -U ReviewBoard" (ie: anything that gets pulled down)
has permissions that prevents ReviewBoard from working on CentOS. I've
now done this installation on 2 different servers and done an upgrade
on both servers... during none of those times has it worked until I go
in and reset all of the permissions via:

cd /usr/lib/python2.4
find . -type d | xargs chmod o+rx
find . -type f | xargs chmod o+r

I realize that doing that across the board isn't a very secure thing
to do, but it was a far cry better than finding each file I cared
about and changing the permissions.

Chris Tooley
mobile: 615-525-8067
Instant Messenger