The particulars:

Server: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga)
ClearCase: 7.0.1
Reviewboard: 1.6.1
Apache RPMs installed: httpd-2.2.3-43.el5

Install went fine, no issues, but whenever I attempt to add a
repository I get the following error:

"The executable "cleartool" is not in the path."

Which is problematic because not only is /usr/atria/bin in the PATH EV
of the user that's running Apache, it's also set in /etc/profile on
the server.

At this point I'm assuming that it's referring to some other location,
but I can't figure out where it should be set.

Yes, there was a similar post that discussed this problem, but it was
of no help because it didn't indicate how the path problem was
actually resolved.

Please help,

Happy user? Let us know at