Hi,

Can you show the permissions on the data directory and the files within?

That error should be the cause of that. It's specifically checking
permissions to see if a file can be written in there. If it can't, you'll
get that error. The other possibility is that you have SELinux enabled, and
that's in some way interfering with it.

By the way, don't use SQLite in any sort of production environment. It
won't scale beyond a couple users.