Hi Christian,

I was going through the documentation/guides and came across REST 2.0.
Would it be possible if I could build up a REST client to upload the
available data ? I would still prefer if there is any script which could
directly update the database rather than a REST client as I will have to
implement a REST client from scratch and test which would take considerable
hours.

Sorry for flooding with mails.

Regards
Naveen