I have an Ubuntu 32 bits running with the RB 1.5, but i have to
migrate it to an 64 bits server. Actually i have the 64 bits ubuntu
server running with the RB (no site installed)  but i don't know the
best way to migrate it from 32 bits to 64 bits machine.

So.. i do like migrate my sites from a 32 bits machine to the 64 bits,
change the sqlite to mysql and upgrade the RB 1.5 to 1.6.3

What is the best way to do that ? Upgrade the RB on the 32bit and dump
the db to 64 bits ?

Thanks in advance,

Thiago Ribeiro