I'm just getting started with ReviewBoard, and in my group we use
Subversion, and we have a preference for using post-commit reviews
(we're more concerned with making sure changes are rapidly committed
and preventing loss of code than we are with branch stability).

I can't see that there's any way to support this scenario in
ReviewBoard.  The documentation for the post-review tool says that for
Subversion, "the working copy’s uncommitted changes are posted for
review".  So is there really no way to do post-commit reviews using
Subversion?  I guess we'll just have to run post-review right before
checkin every time?