Hi Chris,

Sorry for sending you email in person, but it is very urgent.

I posted a review request and i got the URL, is it mandatory that i should
publish the review request visiting the RB site then review id will be
available?

because my wrapper is doing some task which tries to fetch the review id
after posting review request and while doing so i am getting error message

IndexError: list index out of range

But when i publish the review request and re post the request i did not see
error message.

Regards,
jack