Hi Robert,

The current model is that any changes made to a review request (screenshot,
file, diff) are owned by the person who owns the review request, which
would be in the review request resource.

We're looking to make it possible for more than one person to collaborate
on a review request in a way that's tracked, so when that happens, that
info will be added to the API.