I have installed ReviewBoard and all supporting packages (except
pylucene) on latest Ubuntu 11.10. However when I try to create a site
I am getting
mmn@mmn-hp-workstation-xw4100:~$ rb-site install /var/www/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2676,
in <module>
    parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 552,
in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: python-dateutil==1.5
mmn@mmn-hp-workstation-xw4100:~$ sudo apt-get install python-dateutil
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python-dateutil is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 259 not upgraded

Can you please help me out? Looks like my python-dateutil is higher
than 1.5 version as it is the latest Ubuntu