That is what I am also thinking. But I did as per the documentation
easy_install ReviewBoard

I tried again just to be sure, now it says
mmn@mmn-hp-workstation-xw4100:/$ sudo easy_install ReviewBoard
[sudo] password for mmn:
Searching for ReviewBoard
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.6.3
Processing ReviewBoard-1.6.3-py2.7.egg
ReviewBoard 1.6.3 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/bin
Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/bin

Using /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.3-
py2.7.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Searching for Django>=1.3.1
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/