It's the Squid proxy running. It's interfering with the communication. You'll 
need to access Review Board directly without the proxy.

Christian



On Dec 17, 2011, at 22:07, Jigar <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I sent you details with debug options
> 
> On Dec 10, 12:56 am, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Can you show me the output of post-review when also using --debug?
>> 
>> Christian
>> 
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - [email protected]
>> Review Board -http://www.reviewboard.org
>> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
>> 
>> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Jigar Sutaria <[email protected]>wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>> I am running post-review and receiving the error root /api/ not found
>> 
>>> I am using
>> 
>>> reviewboard 1.6
>>> apache 2.0
>>> python25
>>> postgre9
>> 
>>> my root folder is reviews
>> 
>>> I am stucked with this since few days and no clue how to move forward.
>>> Please help. If I am trying the URL in the browser, it not working
>>> there. How can I make sure thathttp://localhost/reviews/apiexists.
>> 
>>> --
>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>>> Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected]
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> 
> -- 
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to