Hi,

I've just installed Review Board on an ubuntu lucid install and
everything works when using the configuration described on the
creating a site page of the admin docs (apache/wsgi).

However, I run a number of sites on the server that I want to host
Review Board on, so I want to include it in the default server file
(or equivalent). The solution presented on the admin docs page
precludes this. Can someone suggest how I can do this without running
a virtual machine to host it?

thanks