Hi,

 You can send a revision range in case of Perforce too, but with a
different syntax. You can specifiy a list of file ranges. I on holyday now,
and I don't remember the exact form but something like

post-review
perforce-file-path1#file-start-revid,perforce-file-path1#file-stop-revid
perforce-file-path2#file-start-revid,perforce-file-path2#file-stop-revid

or you can use @chgnum instead of #revid as well.

If you are interested in the exact syntax I can show you in January.

  Gyula