Hi Jeremy.

The easiest way would be to set up an exact copy on the other server by
dumping/importing the database (this will depend on which database you're
using) and installing/creating a site for the version of Review Board being
used on the old server.

You can install that version by doing:

  easy_install ReviewBoard==1.5.5