here we all love RB, and use it happily.
However, there's one feature missing that drives us nuts: in review
mode, when going through the reviewer's comments, only the actual line
the comment is relative to is displayed.

Often, it would be very useful to be able to see the 'context' of the
line (eg, a couple of lines above and below) but we seem unable to
find an option that would allow us to enable that, so we're assuming
that's not possible.

One colleagues suggested, as a workaround, that we have 3 monitors:
one for the review, one for the diff, and the third for Eclipse/emacs/
vim whatever - is that about right?

If you guys could implement this (or suggest a workaround that does
not treble our IT budget) that'd be most appreciated!