Hi there,

we are currently struggling with a minor issue with our Review Board
(v1.6.1) installation: If we reference a file from Subversion (as r1)
in a given review request that has been deleted in a later revision
(let's say, r2) along with the directory hosting it, Review Board is
unable to display the review request (after clearing memcached) as it
is unable to find the file in the Subversion repository. AFAICS this
is caused by the fact that Review Board attempts to locate the file
(using a PROPFIND) in a later revision r2+x, which fails.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?