Hi,

I think we'd need to know more about what's happening.

After you upload, are you seeing a draft banner? Other users can't see the
diff until it's published.

Are there any errors in the Review Board logs? You may have to turn on
logging.

Have you tried the post-review tool, and does it have the same problem?

What kind of repository, and how are you generating the diffs?