I have recently installed reviewboard-1.6.2 on linux machine. When I
am trying to add repositories in the admin panel I was getting the
following error.

"Unable to authenticate against this repository using one of the
supported authentication types.".
I have commented out the part where we are doing this authentication
and I was successfully able to add the SVN repository

When posting the svn diff I am getting the following error.

"To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from
'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
Network connection closed unexpectedly"

I have tried to replace the system rbssh with a symlink to ssh but
still the error persists. Can you please help here?