I need help with a problem with post-review when it's invoked within
commitinfo under CVS. CVS and RB 1.6.3 are running on separate Linux
servers. RBtools are installed on the CVS server. I have an apparently
valid repository definition in the RB admin web interface, the path
for which is:

:pserver:user:password@cvsserver/usr/local/cvs/repository

commitinfo invokes a script that simply does this:

post-review -dn --server=http://rbserver --repository-
url=:pserver:user:password@cvsserver/usr/local/cvs/repository

If I manually run that post-review command from within my checkout
directory, it works fine. However, when I try to commit a file, it
fails:

>>> RBTools 0.3.4
>>> Home = /var/cvs
>>> svn info :pserver:user:password@cvsserver/usr/local/cvs/repository
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
No supported repository could be access at the supplied url.

I'm sure I'm overlooking something trivial, but what is it?