On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Chris Baron <topher.ba...@gmail.com>wrote:

> There is a reviewboard 0.1 version in production.
> There is a 1.6 version in a test environment.  Anyone have suggestions
> on the best way to copy the 0.1 production data, transform it into 1.6
> data?

What will need to be done will depend on the specific version you are
moving from, and what is missing/different in the database. I did a
migration from a pre-1.0 to 1.5.5. Though it wasn't 0.1, if it had a
version it probably would have been something like 0.9.

I detailed the upgrade in this post:

If your old version is close enough to 1.0 you may not need to
manually manipulate the database at all, just install a new site with a
dump of the old database, and let the Django evolutions do their thing. If
your old version is really, really old, there may be a lot of manual DB
manipulation. I was pretty lucky that there was only one table missing and
I could copy the whole table from a new install.